- Log into your account at watersbenefitsnow.com
- Note: as a new hire, you may need to wait a couple of days following your first day of employment to be able to log into your personal, secure account, using your Waters login credentials. Then you will be able to make your elections.
- Learn about your benefits (you’ve got a head start on this one!) The Waters Benefits Now website offers numerous links, tools, and apps to help you:
- Better understand the details of each plan
- Compare benefits selections
- Decide what level of coverage is right for you and your dependents
- Make the most of your money.
- Enroll in your benefits (as a New Hire, you’ll have 30 days)
- Review your election confirmation statement. (And confirm it.)
This is also a good time to…
- Review/ make changes to/sign up for your 401(k) Investment Savings Account. (Which you can do at any point during the year on 401k.com.)
- Review/ update your Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution. (Which you can also do throughout the year on WatersBenefitsNow.com.)
- Designate your beneficiaries.
Want Some One-On-One Assistance?
Contact the Waters Benefits Now Call Center at 1-866-994-5111.